“Words cannot begin to describe the feeling in my heart today. Together, you have guided my soul, nourished my spirit and my body and replenished my well in ways I forgot I needed. Your love, your kindness, your words, your movements, your creativity, your music, and your individual gifts have made me feel whole once again. Thank you” -Antoinette
Our signature Yoga, Live Music & Ritual retreats are co-led by Kim and the masterful Tony Khalife who brings the spirit of music to uplift and raise vibration. Also added to the mix are art workshops that foster creativity with acclaimed artist Rick Frausto. It’s an experience that will nurture you on all levels of being and inspire a shift in perspective, offering new ways of thinking, being and moving through the world. We invite you to join us for a retreat designed to:
– Tap into your innate ability to manifest your deepest dreams and desires
– Gain clarity on life purpose + tools to help move you towards it
– Dissolve limiting beliefs that hold you back from being your best Self
– Rediscover the joy & liberation of feeling free & comfortable in your body
– Drop into mental stillness and connection to source energy
– Relax and reconnect with the beauty of the natural world
– Nourish body and soul with fresh, seasonal, local cuisine
– Connect with like minds and make new friends
– Get out of your comfort zone- without challenge, there is no change
We are thrilled to offer a weekend full of magic and transformation, designed with a focus on personal evolution and sowing the seeds of the soul as a means of realizing our dreams.
We begin with the “Setting Of Intention” and inviting “Clarity Of Vision” into the practice. As our time together unfolds, you are guided to move joyfully and powerfully towards realizing these resolutions and expansions of Self through yoga, meditation, sound resonance, sacred ceremony + ritual and creativity. You’ll return home feeling clear, vibrant, centered and rejuvenated on all levels; physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Between activities, there will be plenty of time to take a dip in the saltwater pool overlooking the scenic landscape (weather permitting), soak in the hot tub under a sky full of stars, nap, journal or unwind in the reflection garden, lounge in a hammock.
Read retreat testimonials here.
– 7:00 early bird coffee and tea
– 7:30-9:00 morning meditation + ritual & movement
– 9:00-10:00 breakfast
– 11:00-1:00 sacred creation art workshop and / or free time
– 1:00-2:00 lunch
– 2:00-5:00 free time
– 5:00- 6:30 evening meditation + ritual & yin / restorative / therapeutic yoga with aromatherapy
– 7:00-8:00 dinner
– 8:30 evening ceremony + free time
*Schedule subject to change. All activities are optional. Our program is designed to meet you where you’re at physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. We encourage you to participate in a way that best suits your body, mind and spirit. Practitioners of all levels are welcome, including those with no prior experience.
Packages are all inclusive with the exception of transportation to and from the retreat center and any optional extras. Included in your package are:
– 3 days, 2 nights accommodation
– 5 organic, farm-to-table meals
– 4 yoga + meditation classes accompanied with live music & vedic teachings by Tony Khalife
– All rituals & ceremony
– Sacred creation art workshop with Rick Frausto
– full use of the retreat property and amenities