So that you are well informed, we ask that you please read our cancellation policy and disclaimer in their entirety. Should you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, we recommend that you contact us prior to booking your retreat.
– Hold deposit is non-refundable
– Hold deposit (minus $100 USD re-listing fee) is transferable to another attendee, but not to another retreat
– Full balance due 60 days before start date of retreat
– Cancellation requests submitted within 30 days prior to a retreat start date will receive a refund of 50% (less deposit)
– Cancellation requests submitted after 30 days prior to a retreat start date are not eligible for a refund. Exceptions cannot be made for any reason, including weather, injury, illness, personal reasons and/or emergencies
– No refunds or credits given for failure to attend or failure to complete a retreat, or for arriving late or leaving early
– When traveling abroad, we recommend that you purchase travel insurance and encourage you to purchase trip cancellation insurance in order that your trip fees are covered should unforeseen circumstances arise that would prevent you from traveling. Trip insurance can also be purchased to cover medical expenses if your current health insurance policy does not cover you when traveling. Most travel insurance must be purchased within 14 days of making your reservation. We recommend using Travel Guard for inexpensive, all-inclusive policies
– We reserve the right to cancel a retreat due to unforeseen circumstances, in which case all money paid by participants (including deposits) will be refunded in full
– Notification of cancellation will occur at least 1 month prior to retreat start date. Chrysalis Yoga Retreats cannot be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or retreat cancellations
Chrysalis Yoga Retreats (herein after referred to as “AGENT”) act only in capacity as AGENT for the participant in all matters connected with yoga, exercise, travel, sight-seeing excursions, lodging, dining and transportation, and as AGENT hold themselves free of responsibility for any damage occasioned by any cause. AGENT will not be responsible for any damages, expenses or inconveniences caused by late departures or change of schedule, strikes or to their conditions, nor will be responsible for loss or damage to baggage or any of the participant’s belongings. All prices quoted are correct at time of printing and include the cost of operation of the retreats, and are subject to currency changes. AGENT shall not be responsible for personal injury, death, accident, delay, loss, damage, irregularity or property damage as a result of force majeure or for any other losses or damages incurred by any person or retreat participants caused by any delay or change of itinerary or arising out of any act, including, but not limited to, any act of negligence, any person acting for or on behalf of AGENT for retreat services, transportation, accommodation or sightseeing provider or any other person or entity rendering any of these services or accommodations being offered in connection with a retreat. This agreement supersedes all previous oral or written communications, representations, or agreements between the parties. Participants assume the risk involved when participating in yoga, foreign travel, and any and all activities and/or pursuits voluntarily undertaken while participating in a retreat. Participants agree that any and all disputes between Participants and AGENT shall be governed by California law. Participants agree to mediate any and all disputes prior to the institution of any litigation. In the event of any litigation between the Parties to this agreement involving their respective rights or obligations, such litigation shall take place in Los Angeles County, California and the prevailing party shall be entitled to recovery of reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs of litigation. In regard to the stay during a yoga retreat, AGENT will provide safe, careful instruction and safe premises, but ask that each participant take personal responsibility for their own self-care and (in the unlikely case) for any injuries incurred during a retreat. Modifications are given to students with specific needs. If participants are unsure of their physical ability due to previous injuries, they should seek the advise of a healthcare practitioner beforehand and be sure to notify AGENT before registering for a retreat. We at Chrysalis Yoga Retreats strive to create safe space and enjoyable experiences that promote peace and positivity, foster fairness and equality and nurture respect for all our guests, guides and people we interact with during a journey. For the protection of our guests, guides and service providers, we stand by a strict “no tolerance policy” and reserve the right to refuse service to any retreat participant who displays behavior that causes harm to another- be it physical, mental, emotional and/or verbal and/or causes damage to any environment and/or structure. If AGENT witnesses and/or receives verifiable reports from guests, guides or service providers of any harm caused to a person, environment or property, by a retreat participant, said retreat participant will be asked to leave the retreat immediately, forfeiting all payments made for their retreat package and will receive no refund. Additionally, all expenses incurred as a result of having to leave the retreat prior to its culmination are the sole responsibility of the guest being asked to leave.